Climbing the Marketing Mountain
Over the past decade, Leadfabric consultants have implemented over 100 marketing automation platforms (MAPs) for its clients.
We gain valuable insight with each client experience on how to quickly generate ROI on their marketing investments. And over the years, we’ve learned that there are a number of factors that influence a company’s success rate. Interestingly enough, most of them have nothing to do with technology.
The journey to the top of the MAP mountain is an arduous one, filled with many potholes and competing forces:
- First of all, there is all the new marketing techniques that need to be understood and implemented, including lead scoring, lead nurturing, funnel management, and more.
- The IT deployment trail path comes with multiple dependencies, including integration with other systems and the alignment of those systems with development cycles.
- And data, the lifeblood of any marketing automation platform, needs to constantly be collected, cleansed, analyzed, and adapted to new systems.
We know the ins and outs of how hard it can be to navigate through it all. Which is why we’ve developed a blueprint for B2B marketing transformation.
Our blueprint provides:
- A four-stage framework to help B2B companies diagnose their marketing maturity.
- A detailed breakdown of three key characteristics that comprise “marketing transformation”.
- A five-step process to design a transformation program.
- Related case studies from both previous and current LeadFabric clients.
Click here to download your copy!
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by David Shell