Part 2: How has the marketer's world changed?
B2B marketers have their work cut out for them.
According to Gartner (2020), “When B2B buyers compare suppliers, the amount of time spent with any one sales rep may on be 5%-6%.”
As established earlier on, buyers can do their pre-purchase homework incredibly well, and this makes them far less inclined to talk to sales representatives. Considering this context and zooming in on the events industry, Scott points out two main ways that marketers have changed or have at least started to change their thinking.
- Intro: An Interview with Scott Vaughan
- Part 1: How have buyers and audiences have changed?
- Part 2: How has the marketer's world has changed?
- Part 3: What are the biggest opportunities within the event marketing world?
- Part 4: Where does Integrate fit in and how does it add unique value to both buyers and businesses?
- Part 5: What advice does Scott have for B2B leaders to thrive in our ever-changing digital-first world?