Part 4: What is Integrate and how does it add value to businesses and buyers?
In B2B marketing, there are typically multiple people (i.e. within a buying account) that are involved in the buying process. And what’s more, each person will use a range of different channels as part of that larger buying process. So, the question is:
How do you connect and integrate all these channels and complexities in a way that marketing and sales teams can better collaborate on and engage with a single account?
Integrate addresses this question with their demand acceleration software, which is a platform that allows you to build what they call a “Demand Cloud”. In this section, Scott explains what the Demand Cloud is, its 5 main pillars, and how this can add value to both businesses and buyers.
- Intro: An Interview with Scott Vaughan
- Part 1: How have buyers and audiences have changed?
- Part 2: How has the marketer's world has changed?
- Part 3: What are the biggest opportunities within the event marketing world?
- Part 4: Where does Integrate fit in and how does it add unique value to both buyers and businesses?
- Part 5: What advice does Scott have for B2B leaders to thrive in our ever-changing digital-first world?
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Kyra Albano