Part 1: How have buyers and audiences changed?
How do you bring together the buyer’s journey and the account’s journey digitally and where will events connect into that?
The world has gone digital. And with the ability to stay hyper-informed across multiple channels when making purchasing decisions, buyers are in control.
They are constantly giving marketers all sorts of signals about what they need and want. And this means that if businesses want to succeed, they have to adapt to the buyers’ enhanced ‘power’ and expectations.
In this section, Scott shares with us exactly how he thinks buyers and audiences have changed, and the three main things they will continue to demand and adopt.
- Intro: An Interview with Scott Vaughan
- Part 1: How have buyers and audiences have changed?
- Part 2: How has the marketer's world has changed?
- Part 3: What are the biggest opportunities within the event marketing world?
- Part 4: Where does Integrate fit in and how does it add unique value to both buyers and businesses?
- Part 5: What advice does Scott have for B2B leaders to thrive in our ever-changing digital-first world?